Friday, August 28, 2015

creative mornings

I have lately been feeling an urge to move my  creativity into new territory. So here is my first macrame curtain / dream catcher. This will be in the autumn display at The Herb Shoppe . All the material I had found at SCRAP and stashed in my basement craft corner. Some times it pays off to be a "creative hoarder" ;).  I really have no experience with macrame, although I think my mum showed me how to do it when I was a child in the 80s, she certainly is where I got my creativity from. Very exited to have her come visit in two week and show me some more tricks. As for now hope you all enjoy these pictures :)
 Happy first days of fall ( not official but the air sure feels like it) - ULLIKA









 @updesignlounge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment